Friday, January 1, 2010

Find the river

Since last few days I was thinking to visit one of my affectionate 'Bhaiya' in the city. I was just close to his flat on 25th and I could go and meet them...

And two days back I got a sudden call that they are leaving the city tomorrow morning. Because I feel very affectionate to him and his family I felt very upset. I will miss them a lot...
I told myself that never postpone to get in touch with your dear ones whenver you remember them... at least have a 'hi!' :)

"what is this life if full of care, we have no time to stand and stare..."


Echos of one of his fev song near my ears:

"Find the river !"

No comments:

About Me

Hi, I'm a simple man who wants to be friend with nature and all around. I welcome you to be in tune with yourself only...keep smiling! :)