Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tuesdays with Morrie

As this year started on Tuesday,I don't know what a coincidance i got to watch the movie:Tuesdays with Morrie. A touching story of love and relationships what we less care in our busy life now a days. An story about a Teacher's life and about his great quest for teaching and learning. Simple,yet Sublime.

I would like to see it again as there were many moments in it when I felt taken back in the campus werever I studied and my heart went on with a tender feeling of love which can't be said... Some of the dialogs I could remember is here:

Love each other or die...

Death ends a life, not a
relationship...

Once you learn how to die, you learn how to
live...

You're not a wave, you're part of the
ocean...

The most important thing in life is to learn how
to give out love, and to let
it come in...

Only an open heart will allow you to float
equally between
everyone...

You talk, I'll listen...
:)

No comments:

About Me

Hi, I'm a simple man who wants to be friend with nature and all around. I welcome you to be in tune with yourself only...keep smiling! :)