Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Cup of Tea just for you Darling!



Today morning accidentally I broke a very special tea cup of mine. As I was sweeping the pieces of it into a dustpan, I felt upset.

But, in spite of going through a thwarted phase in life, I found myself feeling grateful for one thing.

Nowadays when a hot cup of tea in my special tea cup is one of life's few luxuries I have left to enjoy- it taught me a profound lesson: things don't buy happiness.


I am always fond of tea - ‘Lipton Darjeeling Green Label Leaf Tea’. The very essence of this tea is just unrivalled for me. It is an addiction I innate from my ‘Nanihal’.

I wish I could attend the Way of Tea and could know the Zen closely. However, in my kitchen I kept my Zen Master’s photo taking tea - ‘A cup of Tea’ ("…So my book A CUP OF TEA is the only book that can be said to have been written by me. It is a compilation of my letters. Otherwise I have not written anything….")


In my family only my mother and I am very particular for the Leaf tea. Rest of us feels that it is very hard cup of tea, dust tea is better for them.
"When you’re feeling sad & blue

And have no clue what to do

Sit down and have a cup of tea

And, a hug or two or maybe three

Feel those troubles melt away

And start you on a better day."


And I leave Few quotes for Tea Lovers:
Drink your tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the world earth revolves - slowly, evenly, without rushing toward the future. ~Thich Nat Hahn


Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company. ~Author Unknown


Great love affairs start with Champagne and end with tisane. ~Honoré de BalzacAnd just don’t ask that why I like Tea . I just LOVE Tea...

No comments:

About Me

Hi, I'm a simple man who wants to be friend with nature and all around. I welcome you to be in tune with yourself only...keep smiling! :)